ProFTPD problem downloading from mounted FS

Hi All

I'm trying to organize remote access to files on user computers
running Win9x. For this on my linux serevr with ProFTPD installed
in /home/<user Name> I make dir <compName> and ncpmount
the hole Win9x computer of this user. In shell I can access all
mounted files without any problems. But when I try to connect via ftp
I can list files, get them in TEXT mode, but when I try to download any
file in Binary mode I got "426 Transfer aborted" in ftp-client
and "data_sendfile error 22: Invalid argument" in log files.

I try to ncpmount this with different options (user/group, all rights
granted)
but nothing change anything. When in place of Win9x comp with Novell share
I use another unix with exported nfs, every thing work as expected.

Can someon tell me what's the difference in NFS mount and NCPount
and/or in downloading files via ProFTPD and copying them at command prompt.

TIA alex