Re: why use Debian?

I have been computing so long that I used to debug a
computer that was built with RTL cars and had a 26 bit
word.  You either latched the program in by hand or
loaded from octal tape.
--- Carel Fellinger <cfelling@iae.nl> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 13, 2001 at 03:00:22PM -0700, Monte
> Milanuk wrote:
> > Hey, it's nice to know that at least some of the
> people I talk to aren't
> > half my age (and able to run circles around me on
> Linux :( ).
> >
> > Some of these stories get interesting.  I'm
> waiting for someone to pipe
> > up that has been computing so long that they had
> to bang two rocks
> > together to get a '1'!
>
> the ones were easy, zeros were tricky, zen like:
>
>   what's the sound of one rock banging together?
>
> --
> groetjes, carel
>

> --

=====
==perry

My opinions are my own!  The do not necessarily reflect the
postions of my employer, my fellow employees, or my wife.