Re: Cross-Platform Development?

Put the other two suggestions together and use Python with wxPython
(python bindings for wxWindows).  I would highly recommend python
instead of C/C++ becuase you won't have any compilation headaches or
overhead while developing or deploying.

You may also want to consider GTK as the gui toolkit.  It has fairly
complete python bindings.  It also has a visual builder (glade) and a
library that can create the gui at runtime (libglade) rather than
generating static code for it.  This is what I am planning on doing
for some projects I have in the queue.  I don't know yet how well
libglade runs on windows, but if it doesn't I might convert it to
python :-).

-D