Re: X development packages broken in woody?

debuser@platinum.globalmart.com wrote:

> Uggh, they removed X4 from Woody? I'm not sure I like this testing
> distribution thing. If I'm pointing at woody the whole time (which I
> have), I don't expect packages to be rolled back unless something is
> really wrong.

When they implemented testing, they started with potato packages
and applied the new unstable->testing criteria to move unstable
packages into testing.  So at some point woody cease to be
unstable and started being testing.

>                                                        I don't want to
> move to unstable completely, as this workstation cannot afford any
> downtime.

Well, you used to track unstable completely if you were tracking
woody before testing came out!

Wait a bit and woody will catch up to what you have.