Re: LILO Problem

Hi Bob,
When I change hdc to hda and run /sbin/lilo I get the following message:
lymond:/# /sbin/lilo
Fatal: open /dev/hda1: Device not configured

I am not sure now why these are listed as hdc, this install comes from
libranet 1.8.2 (althought I don't know why that would make any difference).
I'm confused, that's for sure.

thanks