KOrganizer: strange behaviour

Hi guys,
	i hope someone can help and sorry if this might be OT or a stupid
question but i was not
able to find an answer in the documentation.

I usually leave my pc on duty 24h/day but i noticed after a couple of
reboots that some activities,
that i recorded like appointment, are now readonly and i'm not able to
modify them in anyway.
My questions are:

there is the possibility to put them back read & write and if yes how???

is it a bug or a feature??? I mean it's normale that after a certain
period of time some activities
are marked readonly??? because this might be fine but not for recurrent
events that might need to
be rescheduled, etc.

Thanks in advice

Fabio
begin:vcard
n:Di Nitto;Fabio Massimo
tel;fax:++45 89 38 51 01
tel;work:++45 89 38 51 76
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Test & Documentation;Ericsson Telebit A/S, Skanderborgvej 232, DK-8260 Viby J
version:2.1
email;internet:fabio.m.d.nitto@ted.ericsson.dk
title:Test Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;Skanderborgvej 232 Viby J;=C5rhus;Denmark;DK 8260;
x-mozilla-cpt:;18656
fn:Fabio Massimo Di Nitto
end:vcard