Re: mail client

And Casey Webster <casey@trifocus.net> gave word to the following
thoughts:

->>  I've noticed debian doesnt distribute pine on its package mirrors,
and
->>as i've only really used pine under unix for mail, what mail clients do
->>you guys use, so i can check them out.

if you want to use a GUI based mailer, i strongly recommend checking out
Sylpheed ( http://sylpheed.good-day.net ) which IMHO is the best X- / GTK
- based mail client I have seen so far, besides having a good system of
mail filtering and threading (of course) it also handles a feature which
is rather important to me who is sending mail through quite some different
mail providers (university, work, GMX and so on) so I needed a program to
easily handle several accounts... if you don't have this special kind of
need, I think mutt should probably be the best choice, anyhow. :))
Bye,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink
paper: +49 180 5052 5560 8162

Dow's Law:
	In a hierarchical organization, the higher the level,
	the greater the confusion.