Wishlist project ?

Good evening,

With the risk of me repeter I like Debian but it is necessary well to
acknowledge which one has as handicap the fact that when a release comes
out, one is always late of a war compared to redhat and others on the
freshness of the packages.

I believed to understand that there was precisely like project in Debian,
make so that one can make cohabit several library on a same installation.
That would make it possible by example to go to seek a software which one
has very took need and to install it in spite of necessary dependances
more
raised than the current versions installed.

thank you for your Tony comments

Tony Schonfeld  - F5GIT  - Phone: +33 (0)6 11 17 75 38
Email: tony@f5git.ampr.org  WWW: http://www.f5git.ampr.org