Need some help with Cyrus/Postfix configuration

I've installed posfix and Cyrus useing the debs, and both appear to run
fine. I can connect to the IMAP port and create folders in my user account
from another workstation. I was able to pop mail fine, postfix was deliving
properly to my unix account. Now I have modified /etc/postfix/main.cf to
uncomment the cyrus line. No mailk is getting to the user account in IMAP.
In fact it's not going anywhere. Can any give me a few hints here?

Chris Mason
Box 340, The Valley, Anguilla, British West Indies
Tel: 264 497 5670 Fax: 264 497 8463
USA Fax (561) 382-7771
Take a virtual tour of the island
http://net.ai/ The Anguilla Guide