PSM for mozilla as .deb?

Hi,

I just installed the mozilla (M18) pkg on a fresh Debian 2.2r2 box.

One has to install PSM (Personal Security Manager, see Mozilla homepage)
in order to access https://... URLs.

PSM is suppused to be installed from within mozilla by clicking on a
button "Install..." at the PSM web page and then waiting for the magic
to download. My internet connection at home is rather slow though,
(I do have faster Internet access from my work, win32 :-( and) therefore I
would like to install PSM in to steps: (1) download - preferably a
.deb, and (2) install on my machine. Does anybody have such a
downloadable PSM (.deb) file?

I would expect such a package in the non-free area of debian,
can any of the netscape packages there be used as a replacemant?

Thanks in advance.

Andreas