Re: exim (probably broken thread)

On Sat, Dec 16, 2000 at 10:38:11AM -0500, A R wrote:
> It is working goooood now, I was able to fetch it, and read it from the first
> time. I suppose that next comes tying it to mutt, emacs, or whatever there. Any
> ideas, pointers, suggestions? Thanks again, Carel.
> Tony.

If fetchmail/exim is working properly your mails get stored locally in
/var/mail/tony (or /var/spool/mail/tony which is really the same file
as /var/spool/mail is linked to /var/mail).  Traditional unix programs
like mail and mutt and... look there to get at your mail per default,
so no need to configure them:)

Forgive me my curiousity, but are those glitches we saw before in the
fetchmail log (fetchmail: rejected..., & fetchmail: no local matches...)
still there?  And if not, did you change anything to your fetchmailrc?

--
groetjes, carel