Re: I have an Ultra-1 Creator.

I have an Ultra 1.  When I moved the jumper and
        installed Solaris 7, I was asked if I wanted
        to enable the 64-bit kernel, and warned that it
        could possibly allow user-mode programs to kill
        the system.   It appeared that it gave me the
        choice rather than completely disallowing any
        64-bit apps.  Then it re-wrote the flash prom
        and I was on my way.  Was it misleading me?

                                        eric olson
                                        eao@tiac.net