Re: Some thouths about installing Debian on Ultra.

On 8 Oct 1999, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

[snip]
> I can't maintian the Install Manual for every architecture.  Are the
> any volunteers to work on the Install Manual for sparc?

I'd like to help. However, in order to make it part of our Debian documents
and maintain consistency among different architectures, I hope Adam or someone
else will still be in control. Also Ben can help on this too.

[snip]

--ward

Ward Deng, Ph.D                   |  Kachina Technologies, Inc.
Vice President, Engineering       |  PO Box 9307
Tel: 505-888-5934                 |  Albuquerque NM 87119
Fax: 505-888-5902                 |  info@KachinaTech.COM
Email: Ward.Deng@KachinaTech.COM  |  http://www.KachinaTech.COM