gcc/egcs and Dejagnu

I can't seem to build either gcc or egcs on the Ultra. While gcc fails to
find dpgk-architecture, they both complain that no "appropriate" version
of dejagnu is installed and that I should go to project/experimental to
get the correct version. However, there is no dejagnu version that I can
find in project/experimental. I built, and installed the newest version
from potato source, but that doesn't seem to be good enough.

This is a major block for me, as I can't build the new glibc without a new
gcc/egcs, which I can't build.

Any ideas?

Dwarf