Re: xia01 is now Debianized for UltraLinux development!

Previously Steve Dunham wrote:
> If anybody is looking for sparc stuff to do:
>
>   Compile missing packages.

I intend to setup the autobuilder in xia02 this week. Unfortunately
I had a slight problem: I couldn't create a homedirectory since /home
is NFS mounted and the rootsquash didn't allow me to create something.
Ward, can you create an account named buildd on xia02 and put the
homedirectory somewhere where we have enough diskspace?

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl