Re: rsync vger mirror now available...

Recently, I have had some problems mirroring ultrapenguin-1.09 (now
renamed -1.1) on ultra.linux.cz(sunsite.mff.cuni.cz). So I dug out
Nils' email I received before.

However, I searched vger.rutgers.edu via anonymous FTP and did not
find anything new. Apparently, there is no UP-1.09/1.1 there. The only
thing I found is UP-1.0 which is an old version and does not support
PCI-based ULtraSPARCs.

I could be wrong since I might not be careful enough to find the
right directory. I also want to know which part of vger FTP archive
is valuable to us so I can mirror that part on our servers. For the
latest kernel source, I use CVS. Please advise.

BTW, xia01 has kernel  2.1.129 running and I am working on booting
Debian system on UltraSPARC and making bootable CD.

--ward

(I include the full message Nils sent to the list since it was in Oct. and
many people may not remember it.)