Booted Ultra

I got the Ultra30 to boot last night, using the kernel and root disks off
the ultrapenguin web sites using RARP and TFTPD on my debian linux box.  Now
I'm (slowly) downloading the ultrapenguin dist to do an installation.  Ward,
can you please make the ultrapenguin files you have mirrored available on
xia01 or xia03?  I looked through the moutn points there but didn't find
it... My connections are HORRIBLE to the .cz sites.

Next step: install ultrapenguin, get dpkg and related tools working, and up
and at them!

Nils.