Re: Getting involved with ultrasparc port (possibly)

I'm willing to help with this project.  I have an U5 at work I can probably bring into the mix, but it'd be far better if I had my own system.  With the offer posted earlier today I could afford that easily (though I'd want to up the ram quite a bit, prolly 128 megs).  What sort of help is required.   I'm a long time supporter of linux on intel, but am totally new to linux on sparc equipment.  How can I help?

Later,
Brad