1998-11-13 Status

I just uploaded all the .debs I have created to kachina under ~lohner/deb
I'm going to use those to install a completely debian system at home this
weekend, and if that works, I should be able to rebuild the debs into
non-hybrid ones.  Some things I'll need to hand build I think, but it
shouldn't be too bad.  If I can get the debian system to be in a state where
I can boot into it I can create clean debs... then we're up to the booting
issues I think.

Nils.