Dealing with libcc1 in Multi-Arch: foreign cross-compiler

Hello,

I'm working on packaging gcc-sh-elf, a cross-compiler for SuperH
systems. These tools will be triplet-prefixed and used to build
wireless firmware, so in principle they should be Multi-Arch: foreign.
However Lintian gives the peculiar warning
	gcc-sh-elf: shared-library-is-multi-arch-foreign usr/lib/libcc1.so.0.0.0

I frankly don't understand what this library is, although the package
description for libcc1-0 in experimental suggests it's a plugin for
GDB. Which of the following solutions should I take?

   * add a Lintian override, as it's a private library/just a plugin
   * make the gcc-sh-elf package Multi-Arch: no
   * split this plugin out into a libcc1-0-sh-elf package
   * make this a symbolic link to the plugin in the libcc1-0 package
   * just delete it assuming I won't need it

Thanks,
John