NMU to provide a newlib-source package

Dear maintainer and interested parties,

To unblock my progress on gcc-sh-elf [1], I nTo unblock my progress on
gcc-sh-elf [1], I need a newlib-source package so that I may build
Newlib and GCC together in a combined tree. This should be the best
practice for building GCC and Newlib going forward for a few reasons,
but particularly because it alleviates bootstrap concerns and avoids
the need for build profiles [2].

I haven't gotten a response on my merge request or comments, so in
accordance with the maintainer's LowThresholdNMU policy, I intend to
make a non-maintainer upload adding a newlib-source binary package. I
am currently seeking a sponsor for this [3].

If you have any interest in this issue, please consider reviewing the
changes or sponsoring. If there are any objections, please raise them
on the RFS for the NMU.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=986778
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianBootstrap
[3] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=987169