Re: Success with the new BLAS (almost)

On Sun, Dec 30, 2007 at 07:31:29AM +0530, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
[snip]

And, there's some more explanation to do about my package.

1. There's a debian/patches directory, containing loads of
   patches. These are NOT useful. I was using that place as a scratch
   pad to split and individually tests Camm's monolithic blas.patch.
2. The debian/blas.patch is _heavily_ refactored and tailored to the
   new code. The old one, which Camm had made, is named
   blas.patch.old.
3. In the previous version, I talked about "suggesting a
   version". What I meant was a suggestion for the upstream version
   number. Right now, it is 1.2.new, but that isn't acceptable...

Thanks!

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah,