Re: gfortran transition release goal proposal

Lintian no complains if the soname and the package name are different.

Do the libblas.so.3 et. al. sonames, which are also alternatives
shared with atlas, need changing?  As these also name alternatives,
there is no natural way to satisfy lintian here.

Take care,