Help - menuconfig for 860T

I am using Linux 2.2.18  with the
'make menuconfig' to generate a config
file to describe an 860T embedded system.

I don't see any 860T specific options
in this .config file like CONFIG_MPC860T.

I have an old .config file (Linux 2.2.13
I believe) generated by someone else in 1999
that has options specific to the 860T. The
file even contains an 'MPC8xx CPM Option'
section.

Does anyone know if I am taking an incorrect
path in the menuconfig tool? Do I have to add
variables by editing the .config file? Or have
the options changed that much between the Linux
versions?

Thanks,

Jeff Gentry,
Sr. Software Design Engineer
PEI Electronics,
An Integrated Defense Technologies Company
Email: JGentry@pei-idt.com
Voice: (256) 895-2106
Fax:   (256) 895-2222