Re: Geoff's gmon_start fix to binutil works! (fwd)

On Sun, 15 Oct 2000, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> Yes, absolutely.  You might want to wait a tiny bit, though; Geoff said
> that he was working on something about hidden/protected support.

Yes, I caught that message as well.  I figure we may as well try it,
though, since it'll be a week or two before we get a new upstream
"real" binutils release.  Considering that a glibc release looks pretty
close, I figure I'd ask :-)

> Actually, come to think of it, please upload - we'll see how the libc
> regression suite looks...

Will do.  I'll start right now...