new gcc-snapshot-20001007 package

At http://master.debian.org/~doko/gcc you find a new
gcc-snapshot-20001007 package, which builds for i386. Due to changes
in the build system I cannot say this for other archs. The package is
configured with all flags that will be enabled for the release (to my
knowledge), including libstdc++v3 and shadow headers. libg++ and gpc
are currently disabled, chill isn't built upstream anymore. New binary
packages are gcc-base, libobjc1 and libstdc++-doc. If you build, then
please send the test results upstream or to me.