About to remove libg++272 from frozen

Richard Braakman writes:
 > I will remove this package from potato in three days, unless you mail me
 > a reason not to.
 >
 > Richard Braakman
 >
 > Package: libg++272 (debian/main).
 > Maintainer: Debian GCC maintainers <gcc@packages.debian.org>
 >   47212 [m68k] libg++272_2.7.2.8-1 build failure

and it does not build for i386 as well...

A solution proposed by Ray was to consider a libc6.0 runtime and build
environment as it was done for libc5. Does anybody know how other
distributions handle building of g++272 and libg++272 on glibc-2.1
based systems?

 > [WAITING] Maintainer was contacted on Dec 12, awaiting reply.

Is this a problem with a mail filter? There were some replies from Ray
and me.

 > [Also takes out navigator 408 packages and netscape4]

Is navigator 408 available for libc5 as well?