Re: gcc-2.95.1-0pre2

Christopher C Chimelis wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, Matthias Klose wrote:
> > - includes gpc again. please turn it off for archs, where it does not
> >   build, or inform one of the gpc maintainers and give him access to a
> >   machine ;-)
>
> It fails on alpha with an internal compiler error (it's compiling with
> -O2, which has been known in the past to cause problems on Alpha).

GPC with gcc-2.95 is not yet stable (unless Matthias has
modified `gcc-2.95.diff').  However the RTS should compile.

Currently, I am on holidays in the mountains of South Tirol.
I will investigate this bug (and others) when I am back.

Greetings,

    Peter

--
Peter Gerwinski, Essen, Germany, http://home.pages.de/~Peter.Gerwinski/