Re: Which gc.h?

On Sat, 2 Oct 1999, Matthias Klose wrote:

> Please see debian/control. debian/README.build is outdated, but points
> into the right direction. Use libgc5-dev.

Thanks, that's just what I needed to know.

BTW, in addition to updating to libgc5-dev, you also need to add a version
for tar that includes the bzip2 option. This wasn't in slink, _is_
currently in potato, but changed some time in the not-so-distant-past, so
I'm not sure which version to put on it. (I guess I could look in the
changelog for tar ;-)

Since the build now depends on that version (or greater) of tar, you
should also include bzip2 in the depends list.

Thanks again for all your help. My autobuild script will now build all the
source depends for gcc as well as the gcc package itself. Now, on to
glibc...

Luck,

Dwarf