Binutils release imminent (FYI)

Ok...

I just completed my last major test on i386, powerpc reports good results,
Alpha is pretty good (I'll work on it more as time allows...there's some
BFD problems, I believe), and the test summary looks good for sparc.  I
know I've kinda left out m68k, but it takes soooooooo long to build on
m68k, I'm going to just let James have a go at it after release.

Once Ben gets through checking the new diff, I'm going to go ahead and
release this puppy.  I eventually need to add at least two manpages, but
that can wait for now.

This is just a "FYI" message for everyone.  I'll go ahead and upload Alpha
debs and if pandora's gcc and glibc are current, I'll upload that as well.
I'd rather leave the rest to the various port maintainers until I can get
better access to sparc, powerpc, and arm.

Thanks for the testing and the feedback :-)