Re: sparc testing available now...

On Fri, 17 Sep 1999, Ben Collins wrote:

> Yeah, this change is sparc32 specific (and even more so Debian specific), so I
> doubt it will be in the upstream. Thanks :)

No, it apparently didn't.  It seems that they're running pretty generic
upstream as far as changes go (for obvious reasons...we can be more
specific since we're only dealing with Linux stuff around here), so it's
no shock that they don't have those changes.

> Only four alphas? You poor soul :P

Hehehehe...believe me, only one is worthwhile (my 164SX).  The rest are
166MHz UDB's and an AXPpci33 motherboard, all slower than an old lady with
a walker.