Re: console-apt

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> Chris, any thoughts on a non-experimental upload of binutils in the
> near future?  Powerpc is somewhat broken at present.

It's coming soon (probably this weekend).  I have to test the latest out
with Alpha and ask Sparc to test it also (there have been some issues on
both that have been holding up another non-experimental release).  If
2.9.5.0.12 still has problems on one or both, I'll split off
binutils-powerpc temporarily until I can get a version that works across
the board.  The other hold-up was Hurricane Floyd, which has thankfully
spared South Florida (and my apartment).