Re: gcc-2.95.1-0pre2

On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, Matthias Klose wrote:

> ... is available in Incoming, fixes:
>
> - debian/control was not rebuilt.
> - gcj dependency
> - includes gpc again. please turn it off for archs, where it does not
>   build, or inform one of the gpc maintainers and give him access to a
>   machine ;-)

For pre3, can you make sure to add a configure arg for alpha:
	--disable-objc-gc
Or just take Alpha off of the list to have the objc GC enabled (either
will do).  Currently, libgc will not compile on Alpha, so the needed
headers are unavailable.  I'll notify you when I can get libgc ported
sufficiently to re-enable the garbage collector for libobjc.

FYI, the boehm-gc for gcj and libgcj works fine (it's included with
libgcj).