New list debian-toolchain

A new list `debian-toolchain' has been set up.  Discussion about the
used toolchain, that is compiler, assembler, linker etc., ought to
go there.  Each time a new version of one of these tools appear,
discussion is needed between the maintainers.

This list is open, as usual, but is of high development content.

Regards,

	Joey

--
If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi