Re: Fake package for Texlive 2023

Hi Karl,

the Debian TeX mailing list got the following request:

On Tue, 24 Oct 2023, khatre wrote:
> If I am not mistaken, the 2023 version of Texlive is missing on the "fake
> package" at
>
> https://tug.org/texlive/debian.html#vanilla
>
> I believe that a 2023 version would need to not depend on freeglut3.

I think the best way is to *remove* the debian.html completely.
We don't do this on the TUG side for any other distribution, only
because I was involved back then in Debian, this page exists (and, btw,
points to dead links and outdated stuff).

So my suggestion is to remove it completely.

Best regards

Mercari Inc.     +     IFMGA Guide     +     TU Wien     +     TeX Live