Re: texlive-bin_2023.20230311.66589-5_amd64.changes REJECTED

On 11.09.2023 18:17, Debian FTP Masters wrote:

Hi Gianfranco,

texlive-binaries: lintian output: 'embedded-library usr/bin/pdftex: poppler', automatically rejected package.
texlive-binaries: If you have a good reason, you may override this lintian tag.
texlive-binaries: lintian output: 'embedded-library usr/bin/pdftosrc: poppler', automatically rejected package.
texlive-binaries: If you have a good reason, you may override this lintian tag.

binary:texlive-binaries-sse2 is NEW.
binary:texlive-binaries-sse2 is NEW.

There is an lintian override in our package and when running lintian the message is invisible, so I don't understand it. I try to get rid of it by using systems poppler lib. Keep fingers crossed.

H.
--
sigfault