Re: TeX Live 2022

Hi Hilmar

> Therefore I intend to rename the package as suggested according to [1]. At

Maybe, but not necessary. The only consumers are TeX Live itself, so it
could be considered private library.

> the same time we could rename libtexlua53-dev to libtexlua-dev, unless there
> is a good reason to have the lua version in name of dev package.

Her my argument holds in favor of your proposal ;-) Since we don't have
any other consumers, that is ok.

Otherwise, and if say texlua moves to lua54, having both versions helps,
one does not need breaks against other programs etc.

Best

Mercari Inc.     +     IFMGA Guide     +     TU Wien     +     TeX Live