Re: TeX Live 2022

Am 09.04.2022 um 23:30 teilte Hilmar Preuße mit:

Hi,

now that TL 2022 has been released, I'd start packaging.

The TL 2022 is now in experimental. It is possible to install TL 2022 by itself and doing an upgrade from sid to experimental works too [1]. Many thanks to Norbert for building packaging tools I just have to use! I'd wait for another 2-3 weeks and then push everything to unstable.

The context was not changed in the meantime, hence there is no uploaded needed. I'd push new context-modules to unstable. When packaging I was wondering, why we copy the jmn package [2] into the orig.tar.gz, but the content of that package is not copied into the deb files. I could put the files into the deb and build a correct integration (it's a font) package, but I was wondering if that was even intended.

Thanks,
  Hilmar

[1] https://piuparts.debian.org/sid2experimental/maintainer/h/hille42@web.de.html
[2] context-modules/debian/included-ctx-modules
--
sigfault