Inconsistency in bullseye's debian-texlive

Dear maintainers,

I do not know if this should go as a bug report, I first try here.

I posted a problem on tex-d-l that appeared after and update from debian stable to testing (sorry, in German ...):
https://www.listserv.dfn.de/sympa/arc/tex-d-l/2021-05/msg00023.html

It seems to be related to
textcomp.sty 2020/02/02 v2.0n

But Martin Sievers says that it is working on his
TeX Live 2021 with that textcomp version
https://www.listserv.dfn.de/sympa/arc/tex-d-l/2021-05/msg00029.html

So it might be an inconsistency between some latex base packages in debian-texlive on testing.

I do not understand the technical details, maybe I am totally wrong, I just though that I better report that.

Best wishes,
Philipp