Re: teckit: new upstream version

Hi Daniel,

it is a bit more than a year now. I will upload teckit 2.5.10
to delayed/7. If you intend to continue packaging, please let me know or
cancel the upload yourself, otherwise it will proceed as laid out below:

All the best

Norbert

On Tue, 02 Apr 2019, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> concerning this bug:
>
> On Tue, 02 Apr 2019, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > 2.5.9 is out, do you want to work on it or should I do something?
>
> I have pushed my changes to
> 	https://github.com/debian-tex/teckit.git
> Feel free to pick from there whatever you want. It includes a few
> changes you don't want:
> - change of development place (VCS) to github
>   (this is where most of the TeX packages are nowadays developed)
> - change of maintainer/uploader
>   I would like to see bug reports on debian-tex-maint@... but
>   we don't get them. So I changed maintainer to the list, with
>   us two as uploaders.
>
> Feel free to do what you want with it.
>
> Best
>
> Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev