[Debian TeX] tth new upstream version

Dear Jerome,

I took the freedom to package the new tth version 4.14, it is on salsa.

Basically I imported the new tar ball, adapted patches to new release.
Finally I accepted the Merge request from janitor this morning.

I did /not/ import upstream tar ball into the upstream branch, just the
+ds tar ball; it is available from the pristine-tar branch. My
impression is, that importing the original tar ball just pulls in code,
which is later removed when the +ds tar ball is imported:

New upstream version 4.12+ds 0 addition and 21063 deletion
New upstream version 4.12 21127 addition and 51 deletion
New upstream version 4.10+ds 0 addition and 21041 deletion
New upstream version 4.10 29868 addition and 29 deletion
Imported Upstream version 4.08+ds 0 addition and 21040 deletion
Imported Upstream version 4.08 21127 addition and 45 deletion

What needs to be done is to review the package, finalize the changelog
and upload. Please be so kind to do so, if you think my changes are
acceptable.

Hilmar
--
sigfault