Re: "missing" file

On 5/9/20 4:40 PM, Norbert Preining wrote:
Hi

On Sat, 11 Apr 2020, Pierre Couderc wrote:
What I see is that makecmds.sty is missing so lualatex does not work.
That is wrong.

You can run lualatex on
	\documentclass{article}
	\begin{document}
	Hello World
	\end{document}
and it does **NOT** need makecmds. It works. It produces a pdf.

If **your** document needs further packages, it is **your**
responsability to install the necessary packages. We cannot know it.

but the fact that makecmds.sty is required and not provided, and no
It is not required. How do you come to this idea.

Best

Norbert

You are fully right. I see my mistake.

Thank you very much.