Re: bundledoc is broken in ubuntu 18.04 ( due to perl 5.26 change regarding {)

Hi Antoine,

thanks for your email and patches, unfortunately one of the list
(debian-tex-maint) is for the Debian packages. I am aware that the
packages I build are used in Ubuntu, and I guess without any changes,
but I don't have any upload rights in Ubuntu.

Furthermore, 18.04 is old. The current version available in Debian
already contains the fixes for newer Perl.

So I guess the best thing you can do is contacting Ubuntu developers and
ask them whether they can update 18.04 TeX Live packages, since on our
side these are already fixes.

Thanks a lot and all the best

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev