Re: developers-reference: ftbfs in sid, builds fine in stable

Hi,

On Sat, 26 Jan 2019, Norbert Preining wrote:
> FIrst of all, I cannot reproduce this error on sid, so with all packages
> properly upgraded.
>
> That means, I assume you have a mixed upgrade of packages where it
> fails, is this correct?

Yes, debci triggers autopkgtest of reverse dependencies but it only
upgrades the candidate package when it can (there might be more package
updates at the same time if dependencies require it).

> I will upload new packages that include the fontspec fixes, as well as
> tighter package coupling. This will fix 2- and most probably also 1-,
> but I still hope that I get feedback from logidee-tools maintainers.

Honestly, I haven't looked into this problem but if you look at
https://ci.debian.net/packages/l/logidee-tools/ you will see that it
always passed in "sid" but that it failed in testing when you inject
texlive-base or texlive-extra from sid:
https://ci.debian.net/packages/l/logidee-tools/testing/amd64/

Cheers,
--