3dldf copyrights and licenses checked

Hello,

I have searched for copyrights and licenses in 3dldf.

I invite you to check:
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki?title=3dldf&action=formedit

Also to check:
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/3dldf

For corrections:
I contribute a lot on the FSD and I hope to attract more attention to Free Software and GNU packages. These GNU packages can be presented better overall in GNU also ftp Savannah and FSD.

I can edit the 3dldf entry in the FSD if you want. (Also invite you to edit the 3dldf entry yourself.)

bendikker

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to abuse@vfemail.net

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!