Re: Processed: closing 921272

Hi,

> What is the reason that you closed this bug?
> Could you please trust my judgement when I re-opened this bug?
>
> You should have used "not-found" or similar, because the bug *IS*
> present in the above version.
>
> Can you please revert this mess.

No, I won't. If you do things for a reason, then post this reason.

The "mess" is in your packaging - see the mail I sent you a few minutes
ago. You don't even have your own packages and your packaging repository
aligned, both are missing different versions, and the -2 you agreed
should be uploaded was just dropped by you in the packaging repository.

If you cause chaos, it's not the fault of others who rely on it.

How about uploading your current version of the package, that hopefully
fixes the bug, after you reverted the fix in 2018.20190207-1?

-nik