Re: ITP: teckit -- Encoding conversion tools for plain text files

Hi,

wrt https://lists.debian.org/debian-tex-maint/2016/04/msg00056.html and the https://lists.debian.org/debian-tex-maint/2015/11/msg00026.html thread wrt making a separate package for teckit.

I've finally updated the package in experimental to 2.5.8 with the current patches from texlive-bin and added conflicts/breaks/replaces against 2018.20180907.48586-2.
Builds are waiting on mipsel and mips64el

It would be great if we can do this transition before the transition freeze, as long as you don't think this is too close to the release to do.

Upstream is working on integrating pull requests with relevant patches from texlive so there should be a 2.5.9 well before the soft freeze.

I was sorry to miss my opportunity to get to Taiwan and meet you there. I hope you had a good time there :)

Regards,
Daniel