Re: Move to salsa.debian.org

Am 26.12.2017 um 03:41 teilte Norbert Preining mit:

Hi,

Note however that only git is supported, so Danai, please think about
what you want to do with cjk and latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab, both of
which are still subversion based.

If you have any questions concerning conversion, please don't hesitate
to contact me.

Did you find anywhere an svn -> git migration guide, which works? I need to migrate rubber to git and then to salsa. I tried [1], but does not work as described. Should I try subgit [2]?

Hilmar

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Git
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/help/user/project/import/svn.md
--