Re: Move to salsa.debian.org

Am 07.01.2018 um 00:19 teilte Norbert Preining mit:

Moin,

Did you find anywhere an svn -> git migration guide, which works? I need to

I can do it for you. I attach my notes from back back back then, they
are targetted at alioth, but you could immediately do this on salsa or
a local machine before pushing to salsa.

I thought about migration my rubber package to salsa. The package is located in the the python-app svn repo. So the whole repo has be migrated to salsa. Meanwhile anybody else volunteered to do the job. ;-)

Hilmar
--
#206401 http://counter.li.org