Re: checksum

On Mon, 18 Jan 2016, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> Unless I mistaken, checksum (Robert M. Solovay) is not present in Debian.
> I am surprised. Is there any interest to bring it to Debian ?

Could you please be more specific? I don't find this package on
CTAN, and thus it is also not in TeX Live.

I found an hold link on some outdated CTAN mirrors, and a man page.
It doesn't look like being extremely useful, nor specifically TeX
related.

If someone wants to package it, fine with me, but I will not do it.

Thanks

GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0  ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13